Monday, February 2, 2015

The "do not sing" list:

It's very common that many people sing the same songs for auditions. Many colleges, highschools and theaters have a "do not sing" list that tells auditioners noit to sing oversung songs.
Here is a list of commonly oversung songs that you probably shouldn't sing:
  • Anything Jason Robert Brown-( its too difficult for most accompianasts to play)
  • Anything Phantom of the Opera
  • Taylor the Latte Boy
  • Gorgeous (Apple Tree)
  • Neverland (Mary Martin)
  • Mama Says
  • Forest for the Trees
  • Not for the Life of Me
  • Gimme Gimme
  • Good Morning Baltimore
  •  It Takes Two
  • Screw Loose
  • Privilege to Pee
  • Here I Am
  • Astonishing
  • Show off
  • Always true to you
  • Anyone Can whistle
  • At times like this
  • Being Alive
  • Corner of the sky
  • Giants in the sky
  • How ’bout a dance?
  • I’m not that smart
  • Johanna
  • Not for the life of me
  • Not while I’m around
  • Notice me, Horton
  • On the street where you live
  • Sara Lee
  • She Loves Me
  • Don’t rain on my parade
  • Everybody’s girl
  • Forget about the boy
  • Gimme Gimme
  • Gorgeous
  • Home (disney)
  • I cain’t say no
  • I enjoy being a girl
  • I met a girl
  • Ice Cream
  • Life of the Party
  • Luck be a lady
  • Memory
  • Miracle of Miracles
  • My new philosophy
  • My white night
  • Nobody does it like me
  • Show me
  • Stranger to the rain
  • Take a chance on me
  • That’ll show him
  • Waiting for life to begin
  • What do I need with love
  • What is it about her?
  • What you’d call a dream
  • When did I fall in love
  • When will my life begin (disney)
  • You can always count on me

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment